Friday, November 27, 2009

Why'd U Have 2 B So Hott?!?!?!



You look like Viggo Mortensen's long-lost son,
But so what?
I'd have the real thing, anyway
Never cared much for imitations in the first place 


So your eyes are unbelievably, uniquely silvery blue
But then again, so what?
Now that I think about it
They make you look like some kind of an alien
And the "Roswell" Czechoslovakians are my faves 


Your hair may be a mass of buttery, sunshiney curls
That tumble down on your oh-so-broad, bronzed back
But hey, the Goldilocks 'do is so played out
And they remind me of that Tess chick from "Roswell"
Who makes Cruella DeVille look positively saintly 


And so what if your cologne takes my breath away?
Without Giorgio Armani's Acqua di Gio, who knows? 


Your crooked, lopsided smile sweeps me off my feet
But hey, Aqua White and Invisalign can do wonders 


So you look like the Greek god Apollo with your 6'4" stature,
But now that I think about it,
At barely 5'2", aren't I the perfect armpit height?
Lucky me, I get to sniff first hand whether or not
Degree does work under pressure 


I guess what I'm trying to say
Is that I'm slowly falling for you
I'm trying to look at you as chopped liver,
But it sure ain't working
'Cause in my stubborn eyes,
You're a chateubriand made out of Kobe beef





***Written ages ago***


***The guy for whom this poem was written became my on-off boyfriend for about eight years ;o)***

No comments:

We must never permit the voice of humanity
within us to be silenced. It is Man's sympathy with all creatures that first makes him a Man.

--Albert Schweitzer

Everything can be taken from a man or a woman but one thing: the last of human freedoms to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one's own way.


--Viktor E. Frankl