Monday, December 7, 2009

...And evidently, I go for a certain type of men looks-wise



According to a friend I've known for more than half my life and has been privy to all my relationships (and dating misadventures), this is the general profile:

David Krumholtz, who plays Charlie Eppes on Numb3rs. Generally I hate math with a passion I reserve for the Manning brothers during playoff season, but when he does one of his patented long-winded mathematical explanations on the show, I purr. Intelligence is sexy.



Eric Bana, who played Hector and was one of the two redeeming factors (the other one was Saffron Barrows who played Andromache, his wife) in the massive cheesetastic fail that is Troy. Homer would be rolling over in his grave.



Ben Barnes. Most probably recognize him as Prince Caspian from the Chronicles of Narnia franchise. Dude also plays Dorian Gray in the film adaptation of The Portrait of Dorian Gray. 



Antonio Banderas. Dios Mio! This picture of him in the pool with intense eyes is giving me heart palpitations of the good kind. Oh, and he's also a devoted husband to Melanie Griffiths, which rocks.



Josh Groban. Voice of an Angel. Curls fluffier than Cool Whipped Ramen noodles. Looks like my best guy friend B, which is kind of strange.



Viggo Mortensen. Actor, artist, poet, humanitarian, kickass single dad to his son Henry.



Orlando Bloom.



Eddie Spears. AmerIndian actor best known for portraying the title character in the movie Black Cloud. He's also active in AmerIndian issues and is proud of our heritage, so that's always a plus.



Jason David Frank. He was the multi-coloured ranger Tommy on the Power Rangers franchise. I had the biggest crush on him as a kid and had all the Power Rangers toys, pillowcases, pogs, videos...Heck, I even wrote Power Rangers fiction online.



Heath Ledger. One of the greatest actors of my generation. He will be missed.



Robert Scwartzman. He's in a band called Rooney, but is probably remembered for portraying Michael Moscovitz in The Princess Diaries. 



Travis Fimmel. Need I say more?

Um...yeah...Considering the fact that up until April of this year for most of my life I had hip-length hair or longer, it's safe to say that I have a slight thing for hair. 


And now it's back to the regular program of editorial work. Gotta make money somehow.


No comments:

We must never permit the voice of humanity
within us to be silenced. It is Man's sympathy with all creatures that first makes him a Man.

--Albert Schweitzer

Everything can be taken from a man or a woman but one thing: the last of human freedoms to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one's own way.


--Viktor E. Frankl